How to build and install the latest Cinnamon from Git

Introduction

This article explains how to install the very latest Cinnamon, not the very latest stable release, but the current version from the Github development repository.

Warning

If you are not experienced with APT/DPKG, do NOT try this at home. This is trivial for certain users and really complicated for others. If things go wrong, it’s ok… but if you don’t know how to downgrade package, or how to reinstall them or troubleshoot with dpkg, you could end up with a broken desktop environment.

So this is for experienced users ONLY.

Prerequisites

You need a few things first so run the following command:

It’s also a good idea to create a Sandbox directory so we don’t mix things with other existing files:

Components

Cinnamon is made of the following components (which need to be built/installed in the following order):

• cjs
  • cinnamon-desktop
  • cinnamon-translations
  • cinnamon-session
  • cinnamon-settings-daemon
  • cinnamon-control-center
  • muffin
  • Cinnamon
  • nemo
  • cinnamon-screensaver

For each component, and in the order described above, perform the steps detailed below.

Steps for CJS

1. Download the source code

2. Download the packages necessary to build

This command can fail if you didn’t enable source reposirtories or if the component doesn’t exist in your repositories. If it does fail, it’s no big deal.

3. Build the packages

If the build fail, it’s probably because you’re missing a build dependency. If that’s the case, don’t panic.. just read the error message and see which package(s) you’re missing.

Say, it tells you you’re missing the package “gnome-pkg-tools”, then simply install it with apt:

Install all missing packages and repeat the build operation until it is successful:

Once the build is successful, you should see .deb packages created in the parent folder (in your ~/Sandbox directory).

4. Install the packages

If this fails, it’s probably because the packages require dependencies you didn’t install.

This can usually be solved with:

Once the packages installed successfully, remove the packages:

Steps for other components

The steps for the other components are exactly the same as for cjs. Just repeat the exact same steps, replacing “cjs” with the name of the component.

And remember to build the components in the following order:

• cjs
  • cinnamon-desktop
  • cinnamon-translations
  • cinnamon-session
  • cinnamon-settings-daemon
  • cinnamon-control-center
  • muffin
  • Cinnamon
  • nemo
  • cinnamon-screensaver

66 thoughts on “How to build and install the latest Cinnamon from Git

1. Reply VolMi Oct 16,2013 22:28

Thanks for the nice read.

In order to stay up-to-date easily, it might be helpful to dump some little helper scripts in the Sandbox directory.

I just made a trivial script, named pullall, like this:

#!/bin/sh

for d in *; do
    if [ -d "$d" ]; then
    echo "\n\n\n===== $d ====="
    cd "$d"
    git pull
    cd ..
    fi
    done

If you have it in ~/Sandbox and run it with ./pullall, it will pull the updates of all projects.

If you find out that packages A, B, and G received an update and should be built again, you may want to run

buildthese A B G

with buildthese as another simple script:

#!/bin/sh

for dir in "$@"; do
    if [ -d "$dir" ]; then
    cd "$dir"
    dpkg-buildpackage && wasBad="" || wasBad=yeah
    cd ..

if [ "wasBad" ]; then
    echo "stopping due to error"
    exit 1
    else
    rm *.dsc *.changes *.tar.gz
    fi

else
    echo "\"$dir\" is no valid directory."
    fi
    done

2. Reply aj Oct 18,2013 09:55

Dependencies for cinnamon

python-numpy liblapack3 libopencv-calib3d2.4 libopencv-core2.4 libopencv-features2d2.4 libopencv-flann2.4 libopencv-highgui2.4 libopencv-imgproc2.4 libopencv-legacy2.4 libopencv-ml2.4 libopencv-objdetect2.4 libopencv-photo2.4 libopencv-video2.4 python-numpy-abi9 libtbb2 libgfortran3 python-opencv

3. Reply skip gaede Oct 19,2013 00:58

Just finished building and installing latest code for Cinnamon 2.0.3 in a virtual machine running Debian Jessie, and it works! The only changes I made were to change the distribution from petra to UNRELEASED in the changelog. Before building, I assembled a text file of all build dependencies for all the packages, sorted the file, removed duplicates, and used aptitude to install the needed files.

Needless to say, I have not done much testing (yet). This means debian bug 720466 now has a suitable work around.

–skip

4. Reply Lizbeth Oct 19,2013 03:45

I got errors trying to install the screensaver, saying cinnamon needed to be installed first so the build order isn’t working…

5. Reply Lizbeth Oct 19,2013 03:50

how can i access thr irc channel from a distro other than lmde? git is now asking for a password just to clone them???

6. Reply mockturtl Oct 23,2013 06:58

I get an error building cinnamon-session, if anyone can help.

7. Reply troyka Oct 23,2013 21:20

Is this the only way to get v2 for lmde?

8. Reply David Oct 24,2013 14:48

Here is a small shellscript i wrote taht will do all the stuff for you (including cleanup builddepends)

• Reply chuy Nov 12,2013 03:18

cool script tanks,i installed cinnamo witout problem

• Reply KK Jan 3,2014 17:26

Hi ! I get this error on a fresh debian wheezy install:

install all packages from cinnamon-settings-daemon
      Vormals nicht ausgewähltes Paket cinnamon-settings-daemon wird gewählt.
      (Lese Datenbank … 64994 Dateien und Verzeichnisse sind derzeit installiert.)
      Entpacken von cinnamon-settings-daemon (aus cinnamon-settings-daemon_2.0.8_amd64.deb) …
      Vormals nicht ausgewähltes Paket cinnamon-settings-daemon-dev wird gewählt.
      Entpacken von cinnamon-settings-daemon-dev (aus cinnamon-settings-daemon-dev_2.0.8_amd64.deb) …
      dpkg: Abhängigkeitsprobleme verhindern Konfiguration von cinnamon-settings-daemon:
      cinnamon-settings-daemon hängt ab von gsettings-desktop-schemas (>= 3.3.90-0ubuntu2); aber:
      Paket gsettings-desktop-schemas ist nicht installiert.
      cinnamon-settings-daemon hängt ab von nemo-data; aber:
      Paket nemo-data ist nicht installiert.

9. Reply Ampi Oct 25,2013 07:58

Great guide, thanks!

Debian 8 (Jessie) + Cinnamon works well.

10. Reply Cesar Brod Oct 26,2013 03:15

It looks like nobody had the same problem I had with libGL.so and libGL.so.1 while doing a dpkg-buildpackage on cinnamon-session. I’ve got the following message first:

“/usr/lib32/libGL.so: could not read symbols: File in wrong format”

I could not find that much information about it, so I just did the following:

cp /usr/lib32/libGL.so /usr/lib32/libGL.so.ori
    cp /usr/lib/libGL.so /usr/lib32/libGL.so

Then I got a similar problem with libGL.so.1 and did a similar thing. It went a little further and then I got the following error:

dpkg-shlibdeps: erro: nenhuma informação de dependência encontrada por /usr/lib32/libGL.so.1 (usado por debian/cinnamon-session/usr/lib/cinnamon-session/cinnamon-session-check-accelerated-helper

It was when I decided to go bold and did the following (after restoring the original files back to where they should be).

mv /usr/lib32 /usr/lib32.ori
    ln -s /usr/lib /usr/lib32

Back to the same error:

I’ve moved my libs back and now I am stuck. All help is welcome!

11. Reply Brahim Oct 28,2013 08:03

I’ve tried to enable the romeo packages and install it and i’ve failed then i tired this:

$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:gwendal-lebihan-dev/cinnamon-nightly
    $ sudo apt-get update
    $ sudo apt-get install cinnamon nemo

but failed again!!

Why can’t we just have a ppa to install it!!!

12. Reply Amagi Oct 29,2013 18:31

Evertime I try to install the missing packages for cinnamon-settings-daemon I get a
    E: Unable to find a source package for [...]
    error.

• Reply nemo Nov 6,2013 18:15

I get the same error when trying to build-dep cjs. So I tried the autogen.sh in its directory but it also returns an error. Well, looks like I’ll have to wait until Cinnamon 2 hits the LMDE repository..

13. Reply kelebek333 Nov 4,2013 11:17

Thanks, I build succesfuly all off packages on LMDE 2013.09.

14. Reply Ren Nov 8,2013 12:45

Has anyone successfully built Cinnamon 2 on Debian sid, and if so can you share the DEBs? Thanks.

• Reply VolMi Nov 10,2013 14:44

I am using an LMDE with sid and testing sources and can build it.
      I put the current build of cinnamon/nemo/etc. in my Dropbox, here:
      cinnamon_nemo.zip

If you, for whatever reason, trust me, you can install those debs.
      Also I can keep this updated for a while, until Petra is out and there are nor more changes to Cinnamon 2.0.

15. Reply Ren Nov 8,2013 12:49

Ok, in case someone else needs them, I’ve just found Cinnamon 2 DEBs for sid here: https://github.com/Jubei-Mitsuyoshi/debian-public-packages/tree/master/cinnamon/unstable

16. Reply brigmate Nov 9,2013 01:56

Works for me on Debian Wheezy, though when I first tried to run it I got an error for “missing required nm-applet”. All was well after installing network-manager-gnome. Perhaps a missing dependency in one of the cinnamon packages.

17. Reply nath Nov 14,2013 16:03

Just wanted to let everybody know that those wanting to build or install Cinnamon on Debian can now:

1) use Jubei’s scripts at https://github.com/Jubei-Mitsuyoshi/debian

2) or use the script and debs from https://github.com/Jubei-Mitsuyoshi/debian-public-packages ( instructions here: http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=108498&start=30 )

18. Reply jubei Nov 20,2013 00:33

hi

the new builds of cinnamon session have a fault that prevents the session from loading,

/usr/share/cinnamon-session/sessions/cinnamon.session

should read like this, as a quick fix

[Cinnamon Session]
    Name=Cinnamon
    RequiredComponents=cinnamon;cinnamon-settings-daemon;cinnamon-screensaver;nemo-autostart;
    DesktopName=GNOME

in a few days will add full fix to debian packages

no longer posting in debian forum as protest to the topic being binned :)

Will post other critical updates here if thats ok?

19. Reply Trevor Nov 22,2013 00:57

Typo in step 2, should be:

apt-get build-dep cjs

(you’re missing the -get in apt-get)

• Reply Emmanuel Nov 27,2013 09:32

YOU made a typo ;)

The right command is sudo apt-get build-dep cjs
      And this is equivalent to apt build-dep cjs if you’re using Mint ;)

20. Reply jubei Nov 24,2013 00:48

have turned the deb git into a repo so its trivial to install/mess around with the entire cinnamon stack

To use this repo
    apt-get install apt-transport-https

add the following to your sources.list
    deb [trusted=yes] https://github.com/Jubei-Mitsuyoshi/aaa-debian-repo/blob/master unstable main

the list of packages will not be maintained here
    but the general rule is if you cant find it
    anywhere else try here !

will add signing in a while, more interesting and rare packages will be added as i go along, but ubuntu-s compiz is a nice one :)

the build scripts are becoming increasingly mature and stable, and are at the usual place https://github.com/Jubei-Mitsuyoshi/debian

• Reply Arrowmaster Nov 26,2013 02:36

I’m get getting HTTP 406 errors from github when I try this. Same with the debian-public-packages repo previously linked.

21. Reply jacque Nov 30,2013 20:17

@jubei

Is the deb files for cinnamon 2.0 for debian still available somewhere ?

22. Reply jubei Dec 6,2013 09:48

Sorry for the mess up but github simply refuses to allow direct apt connections, despite the fact wget actually locates the repo- wierd :)
    So you need to gitclone the repo directly and set it up as a local repo,
    Instructions below, have updated git readme, am having trouble with the github markup lang, bit new to me :)

To acess this repo.

cd some dir

apt-get install git

git clone https://github.com/Jubei-Mitsuyoshi/aaa-debian-repo.git

echo “deb [trusted=yes] file:///path/to/some/dir yourdistro” (ie kali,unstable or testing main) >> /etc/apt/sources.list

apt-get update

Then use you favorate package manager system to install the packages

Then for updates you can simply git pull from the same dir

Ps have done a recent build of cinnamon, a few version bumps and new nemo goodies

23. Reply Gian Carlo Dec 10,2013 05:42

Hi,
    I have installed with no problem cinnamon 2 on debian 7 (gnome) but I have some problem changing the themes. I charge new themes for cinnamon but for all the themes the icons are not changing. I can only change the buttons on the upper of the windows. Thake a look on the screenshot here

Try also to download other gtk themes but with no success.

Where is the problem? Some dependencies missing?

24. Reply jubei Dec 12,2013 02:49

hi the black repo has had a minor change around to accomidate git versions, local install instructions have changed to

cd some/dir

apt-get install git

git clone https://github.com/Jubei-Mitsuyoshi/aaa-debian-repo.git

echo “deb [trusted=yes] file:///path/to/some/dir public distro/distrogit” (ie kali,kaligit or unstable,unstablegit or all of them) >> /etc/apt/sources.list

apt-get update

a copy of which is on the git readme along with the package list,
    am building git versions of cinnamon now, updated every few days.
    If there are any requests will build wheezy amd jessie release versions

25. Reply Alex Dec 12,2013 09:25

Something in the build order is still not right.

cinnamon-settings-daemon depends on nemo-data; but:
    Package nemo-data is not installed

(With cinnamon-settings-daemon v2.0.8)

26. Reply Sergey Dec 13,2013 19:35

Got the same issue, as Gian Carlo mentioned above. Debian testing. Only window borders are changable, gtk theme and icons always remain the same. Any workaround on this?

27. Reply jacque Dec 14,2013 02:19

@ Alex

type apt-get install -f after you get that error and it will install nemo-data

then run sudo dpkg -i *.deb again

28. Reply Inflatablemouse Dec 29,2013 21:29

I followed this on a minimal Debian Testing install and did everything from scratch.

Some packages give this error:
    dpkg-shlibdeps: error: no dependency information found for /usr/lib/libGL.so.1

This post:

will help get around those errors.

However, I think this leads to some missing packages causing Control Panel to be incomplete, some CP items not working and panel settings not working.

To fix that, install python-pexpect python-gi-cairo.

29. Reply RubbelDeKatz Feb 16,2014 13:25

Just want to say that I followed the instruction and was able to compile cinnamon on Jessie. I am using cinnamon as default desktop and can not see any problem except that you get a mess until next restart if you try to switch between Gnome and Cinnamon.

Here is a screenshot of my Desktop. I use a workstation with 3 screens.

Some advises

Read carefully all comments here and take look at the urls too
    Ignore some misleading comments e.g. the jubei stuff
    Somme scripts like the on of David Wiesner may help. (I did not use)
    I had to build it step by step.

Thanks to Inflatablemouse

If you get the libGl dependency error you must set
    export DEB_DH_SHLIBDEPS_ARGS_ALL=--dpkg-shlibdeps-params=--ignore-missing-info
    before build. Unset this with
    unset DEB_DH_SHLIBDEPS_ARGS_ALL

For muffin and cinnamon you must modify debian/rules file of the package
    Insert
    dh_shlibdeps -dpkg-shlibdeps-params=–ignore-missing-info
    behind override_dh_shlibdeps:

As Inflatablemouse mentioned look at

Because I like cinnamon (it is like Gnome should be and XFCE want to be). I want to set up my own debian repo for poor debian users like me. But I am not sure about the consequences. What platforms and versions do I need? Is there anything I must know about dependencies?

30. Reply Martins Feb 24,2014 19:17

Just compiled in Debian Wheezy, working like a charm :D

31. Reply Martins Feb 25,2014 11:32

Ok, so for folks having trouble or not being able to compile in Debian Wheezy, use this link https://www.dropbox.com/s/9fet9p8iknza7ib/cinnamon-build.tar.gz

This is my cinnamon build, straight from source and Clem’s tutorial. I made absolutely no changes whatsoever. The packages comes with all .debs and source code.

Just decompress, enter the folder and “dpkg -i *.deb”, without “. It will complain that some dependencies are missing. Run “apt-get install -f” and it will download the missing dependencies and complete the cinnamon instalation. Reboot and enjoy :)

32. Reply Thierry Mar 4,2014 00:33

Works great on latest Debian Sid.
    Thanks for the scripts VolMi !

33. Reply David Mar 4,2014 22:53

Thanks, from a Debian (Jessie) install!

34. Reply Thierry Mar 6,2014 20:45

Hello again,

I just do not understand something :

– I got double menu inside start menu/Preferences & Administration (looks like gnome broken packages)
    – I got a gnome desktop I can chose from my desktop manager

I never asked to install gnome !
    How to remove it properly ?

Thanks ^^

35. Reply Mathias Mar 6,2014 21:31

Works perfect with Jessie. There is nothing like having your preferred OS + Desktop combo. Thanks so much Clem. Translating this to Spanish ASAP.

36. Reply Mathias Mar 8,2014 05:53

Clem. I forgot to ask this. How come all other Linux desktops have a logo and why Cinnamon doesn’t have one yet? Just curious. Thanks much for the amazing desktop.

37. Reply Ketsa Mar 10,2014 16:20

Thanks for the guide, very helpful !

Everything seems to work but I have “cinnamon-settings-daeomn” constantly at 100% CPU.

Any ideas ?

38. Reply Alex Mar 22,2014 18:07

Hey Martins, did you try getting those Cinnamon packages into the Debian repos? The Cinnamon package in Debian is orphaned.

39. Reply Thierry Prost Mar 30,2014 18:28

Hello,

Im currently stuck at Cinnamon package which asks nemo as dependency ans if I yry tout installé nemo it asks Cinnamon as dependency….

It was working great one month ago, I tried to get a previous révision on git but no changes.

Im tried on debian Jessie or sid.

• Reply lestcape Jun 4,2014 19:04

This is just the circular problem that i have now:

cinnamon vs nemo

and also

cinnamon vs cinnamon-screensaver

You can resolve this problem?

40. Reply eiro Apr 6,2014 08:04

When I try to compile Cinnamon-session I have this error:

dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies: xmlto

I try then to install the missing package “xmlto” but … the number of needed packages just for “xmlto” is HUGE (~671MB). I think that it’s the texlive LATEX distribution (?) The question is: Can I build Cinnamon-session without xmlto ?

apt-get install xmlto
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    The following extra packages will be installed:
    dblatex ed latex-beamer latex-xcolor libfile-basedir-perl
    tipa ttf-marvosym xdg-utils
    Suggested packages:
    graphicsmagick-imagemagick-compat imagemagick latex-cjk-all opensp
    pdf-viewer texlive-lang-cyrillic texlive-xetex transfig
    libunicode-map8-perl libunicode-string-perl xml-twig-tools ri ruby-dev
    ruby1.9.1-examples ri1.9.1 graphviz ruby1.9.1-dev ruby-switch
    texlive-doc-en perl-tk purifyeps chktex latexmk dvipng xindy dvidvi
    fragmaster lacheck latexdiff psutils t1utils libfile-which-perl dot2tex
    gvfs-bin xmltex
    The following NEW packages will be installed:
    dblatex ed latex-beamer latex-xcolor libfile-basedir-perl
    libfile-desktopentry-perl libfile-mimeinfo-perl libgraphite3 libkpathsea6
    libnet-dbus-perl libptexenc1 libruby1.9.1 libx11-protocol-perl
    libxml-twig-perl libxml-xpathengine-perl libyaml-0-2 lmodern luatex pgf
    preview-latex-style prosper ps2eps ruby ruby1.9.1 tex-common tex-gyre
    texlive texlive-base texlive-bibtex-extra texlive-binaries texlive-common
    texlive-doc-base texlive-extra-utils texlive-font-utils
    texlive-fonts-recommended texlive-fonts-recommended-doc
    texlive-generic-recommended texlive-latex-base texlive-latex-base-doc
    texlive-latex-extra texlive-latex-extra-doc texlive-latex-recommended
    texlive-latex-recommended-doc texlive-luatex texlive-math-extra
    texlive-pictures texlive-pictures-doc texlive-pstricks texlive-pstricks-doc
    tipa ttf-marvosym xdg-utils xmlto
    0 upgraded, 53 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
    Need to get 671 MB of archives.
    After this operation, 1,026 MB of additional disk space will be used.
    Do you want to continue [Y/n]? n

41. Reply Marius Mikucionis Apr 7,2014 11:39

I just tried your procedure, looks very promising, but got stuck at Cinnamon package:

dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies: libcinnamon-menu-3-dev

“No package ‘libcinnamon-menu-3.0′ found”

but then I discovered that there is cinnamon-menus package, so this one needs to be install before going to Cinnamon.

Thanks!

42. Reply Milo Mak Apr 19,2014 17:17

when building muffin, the following seemingly cogl related error happens

compositor/meta-texture-rectangle.c: In function ‘meta_texture_rectangle_new':
    compositor/meta-texture-rectangle.c:52:52: error: too many arguments to function ‘cogl_texture_rectangle_new_with_size’
    error);
    ^
    In file included from /usr/include/cogl/cogl/cogl.h:115:0,
    from /usr/include/clutter-1.0/clutter/clutter-types.h:32,
    from /usr/include/clutter-1.0/clutter/clutter.h:32,
    from compositor/meta-texture-rectangle.c:31:
    /usr/include/cogl/cogl/cogl-texture-rectangle.h:132:1: note: declared here
    cogl_texture_rectangle_new_with_size (CoglContext *ctx,
    ^
    make[5]: *** [meta-texture-rectangle.lo] Error 1
    make[5]: Leaving directory /root/sandbox/muffin/src'
    make[4]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
    make[4]: Leaving directory
    /root/sandbox/muffin/src’
    make[3]: *** [all] Error 2
    make[3]: Leaving directory /root/sandbox/muffin/src'
    make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
    make[2]: Leaving directory
    /root/sandbox/muffin’
    make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/sandbox/muffin’
    dh_auto_build: make -j1 returned exit code 2
    make: *** [build] Error 2
    dpkg-buildpackage: error: debian/rules build gave error exit status 2

43. Reply noobish Apr 24,2014 07:02

Building on debian sid, the following version number tags had to happen in this order:

cjs 2.2.0
    cinnamon-desktop 2.2.0
    cinnamon-translations 2.2.0
    cinnamon-session 2.2.0
    cinnamon-menus 2.2.0
    cinnamon-settings-daemon 2.2.1
    nemo 2.2.0
    cinnamon-control-center 2.2.3
    muffin 2.2.1
    cinnamon 2.2.3
    cinnamon-screensaver 2.2.0
    nemo-extensions 2.2.x

Some builds had dependencies on newly built packages, so needed to dpkg -i them from ../

The patch from https://github.com/linuxmint/muffin/issues/135 was required for muffin to build. As was this additional patch (can just add it to the patch file from the previous url):
    diff --git a/src/ui/theme.c b/src/ui/theme.c
    index 519185e..75db5ac 100644
    --- a/src/ui/theme.c
    +++ b/src/ui/theme.c
    @@ -6447,6 +6447,9 @@ meta_gtk_state_to_string (GtkStateFlags state)
    case GTK_STATE_FLAG_DIR_RTL:
    return "DIR_RTL";
    #endif
    + case GTK_STATE_FLAG_LINK:
    + case GTK_STATE_FLAG_VISITED:
    + return "";
    }

return "";

cinnamon had a dependency problem that was not reported by the dpkg-source –before-build step at the beginning of dpkg-buildpackage. It was missing the following dependencies:
    dpkg -i ../libmuffin-dev_2.2.1_amd64.deb ../muffin-common_2.2.1_all.deb ../libmuffin0_2.2.1_amd64.deb ../gir1.2-muffin-3.0_2.2.1_amd64.deb

Do yourself a favor and build with pbuilder/cowbuilder/qemubuilder…

• Reply Daniel May 5,2014 14:21

I have a similar issue, but can you maybe tell me more specific how I use the patch?

44. Reply noobish Apr 25,2014 04:25

code tags don’t appear to be working. In my patch above, replace both return “” occurances with:
    return “left-carotnothingright-carot”

• Reply consolation Apr 28,2014 16:19

@noobish, is there any chance you could share your debs for muffin? I just can’t get them to build on jessie. I patch and I patch… but it always errors out. dh_shlibdeps: dpkg-shlibdeps -Tdebian/libmuffin0.substvars debian/libmuffin0/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libmuffin.so.0.0.0 returned exit code 2
      make: *** [binary] Error 2
      dpkg-buildpackage: error: debian/rules binary gave error exit status 2

Is the last one…

45. Reply mc May 9,2014 15:50

You need to update this HOW-TO.

46. Reply lestcape Jun 4,2014 02:05

I have some problems yet… Any help will be apreciate: